Infinity Infinity

Sounds like you've had fun making it, but holy crap, thank god for your main limiter, otherwise I think my ears would've bled from all the distortion that would be had, in contrast to everything else on the internet, this is way too loud.

larrylarrybb responds:

You're right! It was too loud. I was using a different EQ system than usual, but I just re-uploaded a updated version, so the version here now is fixed.

Story of A Legend Story of A Legend

The only thing I can say about this is - Holy crap where did you get those kind of samples?!
Sounds like you've recorded a live orchestra right off the bat.
Really professional, love it. 10/10

nmarnson responds:

It's all East West stuff, Hollywood Strings, Hollywood Brass, Stormdrum2 ect. And Spaces reverb from East west.Yeah you're right, i thought the same thing to myself. Happy someone noticed:). Also it's learning how to make the midi play smoothly, using automation. But its really John's mastering that gives it that depth as if it's recorded in a studio. Before mastering it didn't have that feel.

---Tal Tal Heights--- ---Tal Tal Heights---

Sounds like an awesome mix of Zelda, Castlevania and Deadmau5. Just a few mastering issues.

Seriously, look up Deadmau5 - Professional Griefers, Original mix, without Gerard Way. You'll see what I mean. It's almost as if this is a major version of the minor original.

DnB WIP DnB WIP

This is brilliant! I too compose music, though I am kind of miserable at it. I can't my channels to sound anything like this! I love the automations.
Sometimes I wish I could get the .flp of tracks just like this one for learning purposes, but, sadly, that never happens.
I'd love to see this finished! fave'd.

Xsalvaz responds:

Thanks a lot man! And just keep working with it. Messing around, watching tutorials. I used to watch tutorials on making full songs instead of searching a specific thing. It helped me understand a lot more about what to do, and why. Message me if you wish, we can chat, and maybe I can help you out. Even send you an FLP.
~X

This Whip Was Made To Punish This Whip Was Made To Punish

This is some good Heavy Metal. I like the quality of the sampling.
Being polite goes a long way, I don't like the way you replied to the guy below.

Lashmush responds:

He's my brother and he deserves it. c:

[oZ] ~ Infiniminer (Drumstep) [oZ] ~ Infiniminer (Drumstep)

i can haz bassment?

Awesome, nuff said.

Humble Chords Humble Chords

hmm, nice.

although the chords are basic, they do sound good overall, i like the funky adventure-like melody too, just sounds good.

Erh, continue? well try maybe a solo, then maybe a couple of bridges (don't make them too loopy tho!) and you modify the melody from 0:30 and try making a main riff out of it. Just my thoughts.

Double Damage Double Damage

only double?

I'd preffer Quad Damage :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

nice.. as always!

the beginning reminds me of some dnb i used to hear alot..

Awesome anyway!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Nice

Your songs just have this 'stand up and dance' feel to it, just love it, keep up the good work!